NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Apologies ...



I am very unhappy with yesterday's Church-less Movie Of The Week. Three movies were too much. The videos kept on un-syncing. Gamera is just strange and boring and not as fun as watching a stupid Godzilla flick.

It just wasn't a fun sunday. And I'm sorry.

I'll go back to cool, strange cult movies this sunday. I promise.

And if you haven't done it yet, then please read about my exciting new campaign.

Also, there's a brand new story of sadness and drunken longing at my other stupid blog that's worth a click.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: