NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sad Tiredness ...




You know you're getting old when you have weak knees, bad finger joints, and you have to STRUGGLE to STAY UP for SNL.

By the way, tomorrow I've scheduled a cool church-less movie of the week. It should be posting here sometime between 11am and noon. Too bad I'll be at church when it pops up, huh?


Speaking of popups, I killed the automatic playing that my annoying music player was doing, per numerous rants from my wife. Yays? Nays?


And does anyone else notice the labels I use? My new favorite part of my blog is the collumm on the side that lists labels by frequency used. There's some hilarious ass stuff there.

No comments: