NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Horrors of Dr. Victor Von Steve-enstein ...

Watched the original Frankenstein movie with the kids yesterday. The kids liked it, my wife was impressed with it, and I fell in love all over again with old school Universal horror movies.


In retrospect, bribing my kids with ice cream so that they could watch a scary ass horror movie probably wasn't my best fatherly moment. But it was a crowning achievement for me and this blog!




I wanted to have a Frankenstein movie marathon here on my blog. There's only one problem. It's been a bitch of a time trying to find the original.


But finding the campy sequels? No problem!




So all this week starting today I will be posting a different free Frankenstein movie.


So stay tuned ...

No comments: