NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Steve Status Update ...



-I just absolutely LOVE my Franken-week! And I hope you're having fun with it, too. Day four is Frankie's match with the Wolfman and after that we jump off the cliffs of insanity into a stream of really bad takes on the legend, including such gems as Frankenstein's Daughter and Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster. Yay!


-I just ok-d a Church of Ed Wood congregation in Missouri. And I'm also working on a little article for the HUFFINGTON POST which I just spelled all in caps because of it's sheer perplexity to my life. Me writing something for the Huffington Post? How friggin' cool is that? Wow. I sometimes forget that I'm important.


-I think I may be a hot commodity at work. I don't want to sound full of myself ... but there's flirting over here, people having dreams abut me over there, and some dirtier stuff I can't talk about because my parents read this damn thing. It's exciting and it makes me feel so good about myself.




Stay tuned.


More madness to come ...

No comments: