NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Various Random Whatnots ...



-Watching Raw right now online. I like wrestling. But you know what makes me not like wrestling? Retarded sped wrestling fans. I just feel bad because my wife is writing a novel and she's been extremely busy all month working on it. I don't want to get on the computer because that means she doesn't get to work. Plus I think she might be a bit mad at me.


-I'm re-reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the entire series, even those last two crappy books Adams pooped out before he died. It's a funny, amazing series. It's just different from what I remember and I'm not sure why.


-I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I, Reverend Steve Galindo, am set to be a special guest blogger for the Huffington Post! HA!!! That's me spreading my insanity even further! I finished my article early sunday morning. It's pretty good. It's honest. Plus I rip Scientology really bad AND I make a great analogy between God and the movies. I personally think that it might be too radical for them to publish, maybe ruffle some feathers, but I'm pretty sure that it's going to be published sometime this week. That will be huge for me, man, big time.


-My meds have been giving me a hell of a time recently. Sometimes I'm at work and I'm happy. Then someone will yell and me or go ballistic and I want to slit my fucking wrists open. All the flirting helpes, though.


-On a non-work related note, if a woman asked to leave early then NO PROBLEM is what the suits would say and they'd trip over themselves trying to accommodate her. but I ask to leave early and I get yelled at and treated like some wet behind the ears newbie scrub. It's pathetic.


OOOH, Heroes is almost on. Laters ...

No comments: