NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Without My Wife ...

I'm sick. Feverish and dizzy as all get out. Vomited last night, which wasn't at all fun. It's my second or third day of having a hangover, despite the fact that this is a year and a half of siobriety for me.

In sickly times like these, there's only one thing that makes me feel better - complaining about it to my wife. But my wife has left, leaving me to school the kids. It's fun to teach Emerald. But I just wish I could be cuddled up on the couch fading in and out of sleep while bad movies play on the tv.

The irony is that I was going to call in sick so that I could take the kids to go see a free preview of Wes Anderson's "Fantastic Mr. Fox" but now I'm just way too dizzy and screwed up to go, so I ACTUALLY called in sick. I mean, damn, I'm missing storytime, for Wood's sake.

I don't think my wife and her family believe me and my sickies. But the heck with them.

And yeah, if I get better I'm TOTALLY taking the kids to go see that damn movie. That's how I roll.

Wind Clan out.

No comments: