NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

EO, Throat, And A Cancellation ...

Guess what's coming back to Disneyland this February?



"Back in 1986, everybody wanted a piece of the hottest pop star in the world. So it was with much fanfare that Disneyland introduced 'Captain EO,' starring Michael Jackson. The 17-minute 'Captain EO' cost an estimated $30 million and featured a star-studded list of credits, including executive producer George Lucas, director Francis Ford Coppola and Anjelica Huston as the evil Supreme Leader. EO used music — specifically the original Jackson song 'We Are Here to Change the World' — to defeat the queen and her whip-wielding henchmen. Captain EO opened in Disneyland’s Magic Eye Theater in 1986 and ran for more than a decade, quietly closing in 1997."

-L.A. Times


Man!

On the outside I don't give a rat's ass about a crazed, idiotic, vain, pedophile manchild and his death and sudden idolization after death despite being predominantly HATED BY ALL mere seconds before his death.

But the kid in me? I'm totally geeking my brown ass out over this.

Jesus, my damn throat hurts like hell. I may be getting sick again. Or I just might be losing my voice from the dangerous, crazy ass storytime I did today. Did my semi-controversial Christmas storytime jeopardize my current job standing? I don't think so. Who knows. All I know is that my throat hurts like a mother.



By the way, tomorrow morning's Church-less Movie of the Week will NOT be seen. It's the yearly X-mas service at my daughter's church. The girls are doing a play. Emerald has a big part. Bela has lines. It's going to be super sweet.

This play is going to ge good, too. It's going to be so good that Jesus is gonna be all like "Holy shit, man, that shit's fucking awesome as ass, nigga, that's fucking sweet, bitch! Thanks!" and Bela will give a nod and be all like cool and shit. Totally truth, man, it'll be pretty fucking bitchin' how much worship we'll be throwing up His way. Jesus will cream his robe at how much the fucking Galindo family'll be fucking worshiping his long haired hippie fucking ass.

Anyway, I'll try to post a make-up movie later this week, maybe X-mas Eve, so be sure to check back.

No comments: