NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 28, 2009

My Grandfather ...

My grandfather passed away in his sleep yesterday. He was 98 years old. It's hurting me more than I thought it would. No more than seven months ago we all ventured into the middle of Nowhere, Mexico to bury my grandmother and that hurt a lot. And now we all have to do it all over again.


My parents don't really have the $$$ for me to go to the funeral and Wood knows my wife and I are broke. So my wife is on a "work" trip in the Bay area trying to hustle up some cash. That means that the day after I learn that my grandfather's dead I'm all alone in this house with two loud, angry, post-Christmas hyper children.


It's lonely and sad and painful being here all alone. But my wife is doing this for us and for that I am grateful for that. I really am. It shows that she cares for me very much. I've been worried lately that my manic, pill-crazed craziness is grating on her but she must really love me to be doing this for me, right?


I just wish that I could have someone here in the house with me who cared, someone who doesn't still scream and cry and pee their panties all the time, you know?


Since she took the computer with her to work, I'm posting on my blog using our new Nintendo Wii. If that isn't pathetic then I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your lose, Steve.

"I just wish that I could have someone here in the house with me who cared, someone who doesn't still scream and cry and pee their panties all the time, you know?"

Well, this lets me out.

- Bunny

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Steve. I won't give you the ol' "I know what you're going through" gag but you should definitely check out the old Starman movies (Ken Utsui, not Jeff Bridges shit movie). They always cheer me up. Hope things pick up for you soon.