NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Steve Is A Proud Supporter Of Rennaisance Fairs ...

I love rennaisance fairs because they transport you to a time of nobility and heritage and history and I am a major history buff.

I am a MAJOR history buff. I know all about histories and shit.

I guess that just makes me a lot much more knowledgeable and smartafied than you are.

In fact, here are some of my favorite pictures from various rennaisance fairs ...













That's right. A whole post dedicated to the beauty of renfairs.

I guess I'm just more intellectual than your typical male.

By the way, the Church-less Movie Of The Week returns this sunday, so stay tuned!

No comments: