NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blogs, Guns, Wives and Black Dynamite ...

I wrote a big blog post about the robbery I was in last week and how frightening it feels to have someone sneak up on you out of nowhere with a gun. Long story short, it's fucking frightening as fuck.

I also spent over two hours writing a massive list of all the things that have gone wrong with my life in the past few months. I was brutally honest about my life, my parents, my grandparents, my job, my complicated and controversial relationship with my wife. Everything. I was sick and tired of hiding a million secrets, so I was going to once and for all spill them all out right here.

Fucking blogger erased the whole thing.

And I'm too depressed and lazy to write it all out again.

So here's the movie Black Dynamite for free ...



I'll spill the beans some other time. I promise.

Probably.

By the way, this sunday the Church-less Movie of the Week returns with a double feature, a classic 1950s horror movie and its less than classic but still pretty ok 1990s remake.

No comments: