NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Life Clarification ...


I do NOT intend to fornicate with ANY member of my work staff. I would not do that, especially with an apparent ex of a friend of mine. See, I did NOT know the full details of this relationship until a few hours ago. Now that I know I would not throw myself in the middle of a big pot of relationship drama.

Besides, all I want right now is someone that I can be friends with and cuddle with and depend on. I am not looking for a fuck buddy.

Although a regular "getting laid" schedule would be really nice for me.

Anyway, this song says it all...

Ween: Don't Shit Where You Eat

There.

Done.

No comments: