NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Steve's Ninja Rap ...

This is a post about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

They bring back a ton of bad memories for me, so buckle up ...

My 2.5 kids, Emerald and Isabela and cousin Deinna next door, love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They watch and memorize all the lines and all the fight scenes of all four movies. They read the comic books and they play with the action figures. I recently bought them a crappy old video tape with 40minutes of the original cartoons. they went NUTS and now they're worshiping it, watching it every second of the day, almost praying to it in a way that when Moses comes down from the mountain he's gonna get super fucking pissed off.

It's painful for me because seeing them geek out reminds me of just how much I was into them when I was their age. i see them get to into it and I remember me alone in my bedroom playing with the turtle blimp and the turtle van. I think of myself and I get embarrassed all to get out. I hate their love in spite of myself.

Well, their love is about to get worse...

Do you know the ninja rap number that Vanilla Ice did in the second movie?

Here it is ...



Well, next sunday Emerald and Deinna are going to do the ninja rap song AND DANCE in front of THE WHOLE CHURCH except they're going to be changing the word "ninja" with "jesus."

And yes I'm serious.

I'm not sure if I want to run and hide or film it and plaster it all over the internet. I feel like running and hiding, but the internet needs me to film this. I have an obligation to the internet to film this shit.

No comments: