NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some Gross Ass Food ...

Today I went to a chinese buffet. I had five full plates, plus mongolian bbq and ice cream and so much kiwi that my tongue started doing that kiwi-burning thing it does when you eat too much kiwi and it starts burning.

I usually eat the same thing over and over again. But today I wanted to try something different. I wanted to be bold.

That's why I ate this ...




It's fried octopus tentacles. It tasted like slimy cartilage. I'm still sick just thinking about it.

I don't believe I'll ever be doing that again.

But at least I tried.

No comments: