NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Steve Is A Proud Supporter Of Cowgirls ...

I just love cowgirls because the idea of men solely being the cowboys in the wild west is a cliche - women cowboyed on ranches all over the West during the early 1800s and took on the same chores as men and when they earned their spurs, they were accepted as cowboy equals and I am a MAJOR fan of equality for women.

I know all about women's rights. I guess that just makes me more knowledgeable and smartafied than you are.

In fact, here are some of my favorite pictures of cowgirls ...














That's right. A whole post dedicated to the rich cultural history of women in the wold west. I guess i'm just that awesome.

And this is totally a running gag now, by the way.

No comments: