NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Steve Is A Proud Supporter Of Working Out ...

I just love working out because working out gives you confidence and gets you stronger and makes you healthy and I am a MAJOR health buff.

I know all about working out and healthy shit. I guess that just makes me more knowledgeable and smartafied than you are.

In fact, here are some of my favorite pictures of people working out ...


















That's right. A whole post dedicated to the improvement of one's body thru vigorous exercises. I guess i'm just that awesome.

BTW this is now officially a running gag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank Wood! It's funny stuff.

- Bunny

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJtC4SMUWE8