NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Steve's Church-less Movie Of The Week LIVE ...



For over a year I have been skipping church so I could stay home, watch bad movies, eat junk food and party. Over 80 films have been seen and written about on this blog, the majority available for free to watch right here.

A few weeks ago we had a church-less movie first when premiered a special version of the movie "Atom Age Vampire" hosted by yours truly, Reverend Steve Galindo!

Well, I'm at it once again ...


See, a long time ago I had a blogtv account which I pretty much just used to screw around on our cam with my kids.

But now I've dusted it off, shined it up real good, and now I'm ready to start using it again!



This Sunday at 10am pacific standard time THE CHURCH-LESS MOVIE OF THE WEEK will watch the crappy 1964 Frankenstein ripoff "Monstrosity (The Atomic Brain)" LIVE in my own freaking living room!

So let's all get together and watch and chat and laugh at the cinematic crappiness this sunday.

It'll be fun. Tell your friends.

See you this sunday!

No comments: