NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Steve's Going Crazy: The Soundtrack ...



I'm tired. I'm tired of soooooo much.

I honestly, literally feel like I am at my breaking point in my life and in my head. Seriously. I feel like my head is going to crack open like an egg and molten lava is going to pour out.

But see, the thing is I just don't know the proper way to describe what's going on inside me right now.

That is why I have decided to use music to help explain.

So here is a shit ton of free music for you to better explain how I feel. These songs reflect my life, my emotions, my conflicts, and should better explain just how the hell I'm feeling right now...


Criswell Predicts

Seether: Broken (iTunes exclusive acoustic)

bruce Springsteen: The Wrestler

Eels: Gone Man

Jim's Big Ego: Stress (live acoustic)

WWE: I Hear Voices (Randy Orton Theme Song)

The Descendents: I'm The One

The Groovie Ghoulies: Normal (Is A Million Miles Away)

The Beatles: I'm Looking Through You

Sebadoh: Brand New Love

The Knockoffs: When Things Go Wrong

Eels: Unhinged

Jim Infantino: Big Old Dark Green Car

Rufus Wainwright: Natasha

Sebadoh: Vampire

Action League: I Don't Care For You

Socialburn: Be A Man

Avril Lavigne: Losing Grip

Rogue Wave: Ocean Breathes Salty

Frank Sinatra: This Town (Oceans 11 Remix)

The White Stripes: I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself

The Descendents: Sad State Of Affairs

Talking Heads: Psycho Killer

Eels: Little Bird

Modest Mouse: The Good Times Are Killing Me


And if you don't want to download each individual song, I have a handy daddy music player all ready for you to listen to the entire playlist.


Just click play to enter my head ...



Get a playlist! Standalone player Suck Penis


There!

Hope that explains a few things for you.

And I damn well hope you appreciate it, too. You know how much work that took to set all that music up? Shiiiiit.

Anyways, there you are.



I'm out.

No comments: