NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

This Is Me ...

This is me without my wife. As much as we might bicker and fight at times, I have spent seven years with her. She knows the full extent of my crazy and does a damn fine job of making me not go insane. I always worry about myself when she's gone.

She left for socal for about a week to try and "work" and to go to a big "work" party that's going down over there. My wife just left and took all the kids to school, so it's just me and the pets in an empty, dirty house. I didn't know until our kids went off to school just how quiet this house could get.

This house is so empty with just me in it.

This time, however, I will go slightly LESS insane thanks to the new laptop that my wife bought me with our tax refund. Thank you H&R Block!

Pink Floyd: Wish You Were Here


There's a girl at work. She secretly dated one of the other guys at work. Now they're done and she's single. She cares about me. I like her because she's a bit crazy like me and at times she acts as sort of my work therapist. She does a good job of sensing when something's wrong with me and I'm hiding it from everyone else.

Anyways, she wants to come over in the next few days, hang out with me at home, cook me some food, cuddle.

Does this mean what I think it means?

And what should I do?

It probably won't happen anyway. My house is a mess. I mean, I'd love a nice cuddle. But I don't want to clean. Fuck that. I work my ass off cleaning after hundreds of bastards at work, so I don't want to come home and work hard cleaning MY mess.

It's funny to me that this really attractive woman wants to spend time with me but I don't want her simply because I don't want to clean my shitty ass house. That says a lot about me.



When I was getting Isabela ready for school this morning, I had a song stuck in my head. It's an 80s song from Sixteen Candles. It played at work last night and I've had it stuck in my cranium since then. I was singing it this morning and Bela LOVED it! She started singing it and dancing to it. It was amazing.

Here it is...

Altered Images: Happy Birthday


That's about it.

Wind Clan out.

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Get off your lazy ass and clean, sir. Cuddle, and have a good time, and perhaps your dear wife will wake up a little when she comes home to a clean house, a happy man, and the knowledge you can find affection elsewhere and are not at her mercy.

Also, yeah, it's been 7 years. But 7 years of what? She's been putting you through crap the whole time, Steve.

Reverend Steve said...

I know, I know. I'm cleaning right now.

Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

Good! =)

Also, I know you wouldn't purposely do anything stupid, but please be sure the kids are not home when chiquita comes over.

Gwen said...

That comment deleted was me, by the way. I hit post comment before I was done and thought by removing the old it would just be blank. Whoops!

Reverend Steve said...

Funny, my wife said the same thing about the kids not being around.

Gwen said...

Well, they really shouldn't be. I'm assuming you guys haven't told them that you're sort of split up, but even if you had they need time to digest mom and dad being apart and seeing new people around isn't a good thing.