NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Various Random Whatnots ...

I'm alone in this house except for snoring children, farting dogs, sleeping cats and the nonstop sounds of the water flowing into the fish tank which SOUNDS like it would be soothing but it's as soothing as a loud ticking clock during a school final and you didn't study.

My head feels like it's on fire but not in a temperature way. I'm feeling sad, cold, bored, lonely, horny, apathetic, and I feel like at any second my brain might explode so I should smash my head against a brick wall over and over again to save everybody else, either that or just scoop it out with a spoon like my brain is ice cream.

Do those feelings happen to anybody else? Probably not.

Anyway, here's some random stuff ...





Here's a little scene that happened earlier today...

ISABELA: Daddy, I got myself dressed. And I have a jacket. I'm ready to go outside and play!

ME: But baby it's cold outside and it's windy and its getting dark and it's sprinkling outside.

BELA: I can live with that!


By the way, next week's church-less movie of the week will PROBABLY be canceled so that I can go to church and watch two of my 2.5 daughters sing Vanilla Ice for Jesus.


GOD I am going insane!









Running From The Camera: The Blog


Jeroen Offerman sings "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, then reverses it. Mind blowing!


FINALLY! A web page devoted to when you drive by some store and you KNOW it totally used to be another store because it still kinda LOOKS like that store. Bad store conversions. Just check it out...









"HI, HOW YA DOIN?"

When people ask me how I'm doing, one of those things people say purely as a throw away small talk thing, I've gotten in the habit of saying in my cheeriest voice "I'm going insane, how about you?!?" Little do they know that with my finger breaking, work politics, the robbery, my grandparents dying, my money woes and my marriage that when I say that to them I'm being serious.







This post goes out to all my Wind Clan niggers up in here.

No comments: