NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Never Thought That I Would Say This ...

I never thought I'd say this, never thought it would become reality, but it is HAPPENING!


I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!




Wrestlemania 26. Me. I'm going to Wrestlemania 26. I'm going to Wrestlemania, baby!




This is a dream come true! This truly be will be the best Galindomas ever!


To celebrate, here are a few WWE entrance themes ...


Bret Hart

John Cena

Batista

Edge

MVP

Rey Mysterio


I'll also try to post a different wrestling song a day leading UP to the big day, so stay tuned.


Also, here's a pretty cool special half hour look at the legacy of Wrestlemania ...


No comments: