NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Me And This Blog ...

I have recently been accused, j'accuse, of being too personal on this blog.


Apparently certain people think that I simply write way too much about very personal matters that aren't everybody's business and that I should stop it.


But I can't stop it. I can't just switch some invisible on and off switch. Being honest on this blog is part of who I am. This is the 1,325th post I've written on this blog since 2002 and since then I've been opening my chest and spilling my heart and soul onto this blog. This blog is me and I don't intend to stop anytime soon.


In fact, I have some big plans for this blog that I will soon be implementing.


I can't stop being honest on this blog and I am sorry.


But be sure to buckle up, baby, because the honest train is about to start rolling all over this damn blog.


So stay tuned ...

No comments: