NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Road To Wrestlemania ...



Reverend Steve is once again coming thru for all my invisible internet fans that may or may not exist, all 9 to possibly 5,000 of you.

Here is yet another free wrestling song for you to download as I get more and more exzcited about my SEVENTH (or is it sixth) row seats to this sunday's Wrestlemania XXVI! Today's songs are lighthearted ones, fun ones that I yoinked from way back in my mp3.com days in Arizona State. Good times from way back last decade.


12 Cents For Marvin: King Of The Ring (The WWF Song)

Throwing Toasters: Wrestler's Love


And that's the bottom line 'cuz Reverend Steve says so.

No comments: