NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Road To Wrestlemania XXVI ...



So my wife and I are going to be leaving later today for the valley of the sun so that I can be there for Wrestlemania XXVI.


So here are some more C.P.R. songs for you ...


Saliva: Turn The Tables (Dudley Boys)

CM Punk

Adam's Housecat: The Wrestling Song


Good stuff.


The bad news about my dreams of Wrestlemania is that I have been having severely painful intestinal cramps for the past 24 hours. I've been near tears at times. It hurts so bad that I can barely stand up straight. It hurts like a mofo and I can't stand it and want to rip my stomach right out of my body, Saw-style.


But nothing, not even the worst intestinal cramps, will stop me from my dreams.

No comments: