NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The State Of Things ...



Bad things have happened to me over the past few weeks. Really bad things. There were words, yelling, screaming, fighting. Punches were thrown at walls. Bad things happened.


But a few days ago I managed to find a very small patch of happiness and so far that patch has stayed with me.


I don't know what we are or where we stand. I don't know if we're together or what. I don't know if we're dating or seeing each other or what the hell's going on. But a few days ago we just started being friendly to each other and the happiness just grew and grew and now we're best friends and we're hanging out all the time and things have just felt really wonderful. And I know that if I start asking the questions I KNOW I should ask then we'll just start fighting again and all this happiness will just disappear and we'll start fucking fighting again.


So I'm just not thinking about it.


And I think that this small patch of happiness will last as long as I just embrace the happiness of the moment and just don't think about us too hard.

No comments: