NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Steve Is A Proud Supporter Of Bunny Rabbits ...

I just love bunny rabbits because they are cute, fuzzy little creatures in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha and are found in several parts of the world and I am ALL ABOUT fuzzy little bunny rabbits.

I know all about bunny rabbits.

I guess that just makes me more knowledgeable and smartafied than you are.

In fact, here are some of my favorite pictures of my favorite bunny rabbits ...












That's right. A whole post dedicated to rabbits. I guess I'm just that damn awesome.

You're welcome, internets!

And here are some of the other things that I'm a proud supporter of ...

Women in sports

Rennaisance fairs

Working out

Cowgirls

Car Washes

No comments: