NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Steve's On The Road To Wrestlemania ...



My road to Wrestlemania XXVI continues today with another wrestling song. This song was Razor Ramon's theme back in the good old WWF days. Awesome instrumental rock ass song from the very early nineties.


Razor Ramon: Bad Boy


Today is Galindomas, A.K.A. my birthday. I turn 33 today. But the thing is, we're broke off our ass and the very little $$$ we have we need to save so that I can make it to Arizona this weekend for the big show.


So here I am doing nothing on my birthday. I'm trying to be okay with that, playing around on the internet, listening to music on the random music player on my blog, playing with the kids, watching bad movies.


I need to keep my eyes on the prize.


And the prize is fucking Wrestlemania.

No comments: