NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Steve's Road To Wrestlemania Continues ...

This is a rare picture of me wearing my best Andy Kaufman wrestling attire challenging my story time arch rival Peter Rabbit to a wrestling match for the Story Time Championship belt. Over 70 people, kids AND adults, crammed into my children's department to watch this historic battle.




Soon after, management made it perfectly clear-NO MORE WRESTLING MATCHES!


Still, it was a freaking sweet match.


Anyhoo, here's some more C.P.R. (concert psyching rock) to get you excited as I make my first historic road trip to Wrestlemania 26! This is music for my very own road to Wrestlemania!


So today for your listening pleasure I have a few kick ass nineties theme song gems for you to bodyslam your significant other to. The late nineties was the golden age of professional wrestling. Everyone was into it. Stone Cold and The Rock were a household name. It was an amazing time to be a fan ...


DX

Stone Cold

Benoit


Ever since I was a little kid sitting on the living room floor with my older brother watching a rented beta tape of the first Wrestlemania I have dreamed of one day being there live.


Now, over twenty years later and at the absolute last second, my dream is about to come true.

No comments: