NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today's The Day For Wrestlemania ...



Today is the day for Wrestlemania XXVI, baby!


This is so freaking Awesome!


So I'm blowing my wad for songs today. It's music and themes from past and present, from Shawn Michaels and his self-sung grating 80s theme to The Miz and Jack Swagger, plus my favorite theme of all time. It's the first song and it's a kick ass wrestling theme for a heavily hyped and short lived tag team.


Here you go ...


3 Minutes

The Miz

Latino Heat

Shawn Michaels

Jack Swagger

Let It Roll (Smackdown Theme)

Across The Nation (Old Raw Theme)




Enjoy the music and I'll see you bitches at Wrestlemania!

No comments: