NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Various Random Whatnots ...

Before we start the randomness, I would like to add that I've added and redone a whole bunch of music to the random music player on the top of this blog right below the blog banner. There's some good stuff in there. Feel free to play the ass out of that bitch.





My birthday is this monday. I'll be 33 years old.

Because of my birthday I set up a sort of mini-vacation for myself I had thursday off and I called in sick today. I work a fairly easy shift tomorrow with a really big character storytime taking up the last 1/4th of my day, then I have sunday, monday and tursday off. Then I work wednesday and have thursday off. Then it's back to my normal schedule.

I don't really have anything planned for my birthday, no big plans or party or anything. I would like to go to Disneyland but its just so damn far away, you know?

I know me. I'll probably just end up watching bad movies, sleeping, pigging out, playing Guitar Hero and masturbating.

I have no life.

I'm just So not excited about the whole birthday thing this time around.







My oldest daughter has Parvo Virus B-14, otherwise known as "slapped cheek rash."

Here's what the Mayo clinic has to say about it ...

"Parvovirus infection is a common and highly contagious childhood ailment — sometimes called slapped-cheek disease because of the distinctive face rash that develops. Parvovirus infection also has been known as fifth disease because, historically, it was one of five common childhood illnesses characterized by a rash.

In most children, parvovirus infection is mild and requires little treatment. However, parvovirus infection in some pregnant women can lead to serious health problems for the fetus. Parvovirus infection is also more serious for people with some kinds of anemia or who have a compromised immune system."


Em isn't feverish or contagious and she's hardly itchy at all. She's just randomly pink.

Trust HER to be catch a disease that makes her freaking PINK!





Regarding my March 10th Wrestlemania post, a dear old friend of mine from Phoenix has given me a ONCE IN A LIFETIME offer ...

If I can make it down to Arizona on the 28th, then he has an extra ticket for Wrestlemania ABSOLUTELY FREE!

But I just don't know if I can make it. And he needs to know by tomorrow.

I'm trying as hard as I can. This may be my only chance.







This next song is from a cd made by an old work friend of mine. He's this crazy white guy that hit on all the women and fancied himself a rapper. I got a copy of his demo music as a sort of joke ... but I can't get enough of this damn song. It takes some grapes to sample Michael Macdonald as much as he does. Enjoy...

Kai "Da Booksellah": Like a Fool (Bookstore Raps)






This sunday I'm showing the 1976 movie A.P.E., otherwise known as Attack of the Giant Horny Gorilla. I've already posted it on my facebook page, so if you're a friend of mine there you already know what's going on.

I may even have a friend over to watch it with me.

We may play.

YAY!





The Oak Ridge Boys: Seven Nation Army


That's about it.

Death to shooshers.

1 comment:

Mrs. Galindo said...

It is ParvoVirus B-19. Not B-14.
And yes, our daughter would get a "pink" virus.