NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Marvel VS Bad Movies ...



When we were driving back home from Arizona we stopped at a truck stop. They had a kick ass selection of Marvel comics t-shirts 2 for only $10 and I begged my wife to let me buy two of them.


But right next to the register was a massive boxed set of DVDs called "Sci-Fi Classics" featuring over 65 hours of bad cult movies, everything from Gamera to Eegah to The Amazing Transparent Man. It was fifty bad movies for only $12.


That led to a whole lot of soul searching on my part.


What I'm trying to say is that although I knew I would have LOOKED good in those kick ass shirts, tomorrow morning you and I both start diving headfirst into over 65 hours of awesome crap!




The Church-less Movie Of The Week returns tomorrow morning at around 8am California time!

No comments: