NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Nervous ...

I'm really nervous about working today.


I'm nervous about the amount of sleep I've been getting, about seven hours stretched over the past two days. That's not good. I don't want my lack of sleep to effect my work. That'd be bad.


I'm also nervous about finally being face to face with my boss who has been M.I.A. ever since the robbery. She was so good to me right after the "incident" and then POOF she was gone. And since then I've become a master at repressing any thoughts about the man with the gun and I've become a little bit more respected at work for my hard work and diligence. But now I have to see her and in my crazy head she represents that time when I was shaking and crying and trying to come to terms with such a tragic event.


Wish me luck.


Here's a mashup for you ...


A plus D: Beethoven's Fifth Gold Digger

No comments: