NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Next Door Drama ...


I Heart Kelly Murphy. It's a shirt I bought at Goodwill yesterday when my family was on the run. I have no idea who Kelly Murphy is but it's an awesome ass shirt.

There's some serious drama happening between my wife's family next door and my own. Lots of yelling and screaming and angry fucking drama next door. The police were called at least once. We had to take a late trip to Walmart yesterday and buy new locks for our doors.

Don't take this all the wrong way now. It's not like her family is against us. It's really that ONE PERSON next door is suddenly against us. It's her brother, the eternally drunk and stoned one. He's turned crazy, petty, angry and at times even violent. My wife is finally making a stand and suddenly our house seems like a refugee camp mixed with a drunk version of Night of the Living Dead.

Needless to say I am not getting a lot of sleep. I'm taking deep, calm breaths and trying my best not to freak the fuck out.

I know I say this way too much on this blog but...

Wish me luck.

No comments: