NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

On Being Facebooked ...




So because one or two people got offended by me QUOTING a line from a freaking MOVIE on my facebook page, suddenly I'm finding myself trying to censor myself and my creativity and keep it "clean" on my facebook page so that I don't accidentally offend anyone else with something small and stupid.


In other news rape rape holocaust, ass fuck shit ass rape rape, jew Hitler ass, rape rape rape piss, wetback shit fuck, fuck retard shit balls, bloody stool/period blood ass lick shit shit bloody scrotum.


Oh, and Ricky Martin came out.




Have a happy Easter, y'all!

No comments: