NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

PROOF That I NEED To Go To Disney World ...

This is a picture taken inside the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater restaurant. It serves lunch and dinner in a drive-in themed restaurant inside Disney's Hollywood Studios theme part at Disney World. You sit in plastic cars aand eat under a fake starry sky as you watch drive-in videos and classic trailers from the golden age of drive-ins.

Can your heart stand the SHOCKING facts about ...


GRAVE ROBBERS FROM OUTER SPACE?!?




Ed Wood meets Disney World! It is now OFFICIAL! I NEED to go! It's a religious pilgrimage!

Too bad I'll NEVER afford to go!

Depressed sigh...

1 comment:

Varsenik said...

Oh man if you can get down to Orlando, you are totally welcome to stay with me.