NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The SLOWEST Car Chase Ever (Revisited) ...

Last week I became embroiled in a crazy two and a half hour car chase which I wrote about on my blog.

Here are some pictures ...



This is my "angry mexican" face. I take off my glasses, squint, and put an angry pout on my face. I did this for a while to scare the crackhead who thought she could steal my mother-in-law's bike.



Eventually the crackhead broke into a gated apartment complex and knocked on the door of a complete stranger, a "sassy black woman" who tried playing "the race card" and almost beat me up, then almost ran me over.



Secret pic of the crackhead in the cop car and my wife's brother talking to the cops. Justice served, angry mexican style!

No comments: