NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The SLOWEST Car Chase Ever ...



This has been my day ...

So a cracked out homeless lady walked into the yard between my house and my in-law's house, stole a bike, then didn't like it and brought it back so she could steal another one.

Well guess what?

SHE JUST FUCKED WITH THE WRONG FAMILY!

You don't fuck with Natasha's family! No WAY! Natasha's brother went hardcore, got a bat just in case, jumped in his car and fucking followed her! And then my wife and I entered the fray and followed her while he waited for the cops.

So we followed her all over this neighborhood and a few OTHER ones as well. Hell, she even hopped a bus! And we followed the BUS! Man, was she ever pissed when SHE got out and saw US! And I ended up getting into a face-to-face shouting match with some "sassy" old fat black woman cussing at me. It was crazy. It was two and a half crazy ass hours but she's in police custody now and she'll probably go away for a while.

Sigh.

THIS is the sort of crazy ass thing that happens to me on a regular basis that drives me insane. THIS is normal to me! How fucked up is it that THIS is fucking normal?

Sigh.

I have pictures, too. I'll post them later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for living in a ghetto trailer park.