NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Steve And His Couch Meets Frankenstein ...

We got netflix again and THIS TIME it's connected to our Wii. It's great. I've spent the last two days watching awesome crap...



This came in the mail yesterday. My wife was upset that one of MY picks came before one of HER picks. I watched it yesterday and my jaw was dropped the whole time - I had completely forgotten just how WONDERFUL it it!



It's all the best parts of the old Universal horror films mixed with one of the funniest Abbott and Costello movies ever. It's great. It is now officially one of my favorite movies of all time!



Jackass 2.5 was good for a quick, dumb laugh.





King Kung Fu, the story of a gorilla kung fu master. This is the alpha and omega of bad films. I fell asleep about 35 minutes into it. It was even worse than worse. It was even bad for me! THAT's how bad it is!





So then I watched three whole hours of season 2 of the hilarious 30 Rock before falling asleep. I love it! I think next I'm going to watch Mortal Kombat and the giant ant movie THEM! and maybe the first season of Rocky and Bullwinkle.

I LOVE my netflix!

No comments: