NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Going Crazy (Again) ...



So because of the various drama that I explained earlier there's now a ton of people and children that are staying at my house. That's including up to 6 screaming and crying and yelling children.

What makes this worse is that I accidentally forgot to take my happy pill this morning, so my brain is absolutely about to freaking explode. It's not a good mix with the screaming, crying little kids going nuts and fighting each other like annoying Pokemon on crack. I swear to Wood I'm about six seconds away from throwing a little toddler thru the fucking wall.

Ok. Deep breaths, Steve. Deep fucking breaths.

Being a dad is a fucking marathon!



Tomorrow's Church-less Movie Of The Week is a giant monster double feature. I can't wait. Bad movies and an empty house full of silence.

Eyes on the prize.

No comments: