NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Steve Is A Proud Supporter Of Body Consciousness ...

As a mature male, I support woman and body consciousness. Nowadays, women are bombarded by negative cultural messages about women's appearances. The media and popular culture teaches you girls that you should look like this and act like that and it is very WRONG! It's a maddening negative cycle and needs to be stopped!

As a mature man I am ALL ABOUT women being PROUD of how they look. Young girls should be PROUD of how they are and PROUD of their bodies. Yes, I know all about women and body consciousness. I guess that just makes me more knowledgeable and smartafied than you are.

In fact, here are some of my favorite pictures of women who are proud of their bodies ...



















...and here are some other things I am a supporter of:

Full Figured Women

Bunny Rabbits

Car Washes

Cowgirls

Working Out

Ren Fairs

Women In Sports

No comments: