NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today Has been Cancelled ...



I've only been going to see my psych counselor lady for a few weeks now. She's really nice and really pretty and she never blinks and she cusses sometimes. It's good times. I've cried every time.

Well this week she had to cancel our appointment! This is my first week WITHOUT an appointment with her! I got freaking BUMPED!

Well THIS is a first!

The Haints: When I'm Gone

Eels: I Need A Mother

The White Stripes: As Ugly As I Seem

Andrew Lloyd Webber: Another Suitcase In Another Hall

I feel hurt.

I also feel really ashamed for feeling hurt.

No comments: