NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pinball Dreams Through SERIOUS Breathing Problems ...



So here's the deal ... I have to work monday (today), tuesday and wednesday. I have to open super early tomorrow which is lame because I'll be so tired but good because that gives me two hours to myself, two hours of shelving and listening to my music before the store opens ...


Broken Bells: The High Road

Hot Sauce Johnson: Lost Picasso

Vicki St. Elmo (Kristen Wiig): Champion (Macgruber Montage Music)

Lenny Kravitz: Always On The Run

Digital Underground: Same Song

The Beatles: No Reply

Family Guy: Hic-A-Doo-La

Elvis Costello: Little Boxes

Tragically Hip: Butts Wigglin'


... and then wednesday will be pretty manic for me because I have to meet my therapist for a SOLO session withOUT my wife with me, and then right after I cry it out and expose my skeletons I have to RUSH my brown ass right to work. I'm a bit worried about that. I haven't had a single session where I haven't broken down and cried, so maybe that's not the greatest warm up act before eight hours of work, you know?


But then I have four days off. and sometime during those four days (hopefully) we will once again all be going to Dixon to the Northern California Pinball-a-Go-Go Convention!




Look at how SMALL Isabela is there! That was two years ago. She was just a little BABY! she is going to LOVE IT this year!


All I gotta do is survive this hardcore gauntlet of work.


I just barely survived today. I had an asthma attack so bad that I got sidelined for a while. My community relations manager was about to call an ambulance. THAT's how bad I was breathing today! She was literally wanting to call the fire department. her boyfriend is a fireman and she had him on the phone telling him about me and asking him "So what should I do? Should I call 911?" I was inches away from being rushed out of work with shit connected to me.


Who knows what else is to be my fate on my road to pinball?


Wish me luck.


With my shit luck I'll probably need it!

No comments: