NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hardcore Late Night Betty White Ass Thumping ...



It's past midnight and we're still hanging out at Jen's house.


It's past midnight and my freaking kids are still awake.


It's past midnight and they have the gangsta rap so loud that I can't hear the tv at all... and it's the Betty White episode of Saturday Night Live that I've been waiting to watch for months.


It's past midnight and I'm the designated driver for a TON of manic drunks, including my brother-in-law who has been drinking non-stop since he woke up at 11am.


It's past midnight and I can't breathe because of all the smoke from the damn bonfire and cigarette smoke going on outside.


It's past midnight and I wasn't able to watch my bad movie on this blog because I had to go to the store and fetch things like the sober gopher I am.


It's past midnight and I've been chugging Rockstar to stay awake because I've been awake since 5am.


I'm not angry or upset or bitter or pissed off or anything.


I'm just tired.


And I wish I could HEAR Betty White right now.

No comments: