NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Movies/My House ...

Yesterday's movie was pretty damn good.


No, strike that. It was pretty DAMMM good!


Yesterday's Church-less Movie Of The Week was the first ever mutated monster movie and the first giant bug on a rampage movie EVER and it was even up for a freaking Academy Award... and yet I had NEVER seen it before! It's a b-movie classic and I had never seen it before yesterday on my wii netflix. Isn't that crazy?


Anyway, I started out watching it alone and ended up watching it with the whole household. Little two year old monster Natalie was really into the giant ants and in what I think is a GLORIOUS review my wife said...


"Out of all your crappy movies, Steve, this one has some of the best acting."


Wow. My wife really hates my bad movie fixation, so coming from my wife that's like a freaking Pulitzer prize award right there.




Speaking of my household, I pretty much have a second family living with me now. Lisa and her two kids Natalie and Evan. The kids make my brain melt but Lisa helps out with cleaning and cooking and buying food and doing laundry and taking care of the kids and stuff. It's nice. It's like having two wifes, one who is quiet and cleans and one who is angry and fucks like a pro.


Apart from being sick today things are good.


I guess my life is pretty damn good right now.

No comments: