NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Princess" Steve Runs Storytime ...

It was a Disney Princess Tea Party storytime and since an actual princess couldn't be found, I had to substitute.


It was a pretty hideous outfit, mainly pieced together by my eight year old with stuff in her room. Plus the high heeled hooker shoes killed my feet and kept making me fall.


I was really nervous going into it. I hardly ever get nervous about storytime anymore. Hell, apart from a few sick days and a vacation or two I've been doing storytime twice a week for over seven years now. But going in drag for a princess storytime really made me nervous.


I thought that this was finally going to be the storytime where I go too far and people freak out. But people ate it up and really dug it. Now people want "Princess" Steve to come BACK.


Crazy, huh?





No comments: