NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Regarding My Church-Less Movies ...



I currently have six screaming, yelling, crying, angry, rude ass children in my house (except for Emerald-she's cool) and they're running around my house being loud and making my brain crack. I'm not one for loud noises, especially ones that never stop until they all go to bed which is around 9pm, but by then I'm tired, you know?


And so I feel like there's a powerful white light behind my eyes and I need to scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon to get to the white light and destroy it. I've felt like that before, back when Natasha was pregnant with Isabela and I was so stressed out that I was getting hives. Now my little Bela Lugosi has hives. Great.


I also feel like my life is so damn crazy that all the drama and paranoia and confusion and fighting and noise is putting a poison into the veins of my arms and I need to get a sharp tack or a box cutter and open myself up to get the poison out. I've felt like THAT before, too, as the scars on my arms can attest to.




Anyways, I just wanted to say that I WILL be doing a Church-Less Movie tomorrow.


It will just take me all day to watch it.


Wish me luck.

No comments: