NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Various Random Whatnots ...

I'm watching my regular thursday night comedy shows right now with my two wives, the one with the big tits that I am married to and the one that I'm not married to with the occasional cleavage who cleans and cooks.


Yeah, it is a pretty good setup that I have going right here. It's just like a good cop/bad cop relationship going on... but the bad cop is totally horny all the time.


It's all pretty freaking sweet!


I really love my thursday night shows but it's nearing the end of the season for all of the new stuff. So all I have now is bad movies and random prayers that big balls comes back this summer ...




I'm reading this great book. It's like it was written just for me. It's called "Showgirls, Teen Wolves, and Astro Zombies: A Film Critic's Year-Long Quest to Find the Worst Movie Ever Made" by Michael Adams ...




This guy watches a bad movie a day for an entire year in a quest to officially find the worst movie ever made via a rigorous grading system of his own device. There are parts of it that echo my life in frightening ways.


The whole book, it's pretty damn great. I can't recommend it enough.




Here's some random music for your punk ass ...


Liz Phair: Six Dick Pimp

Perez Prado: Mombo No. 8

Foxboro Hot Tubs: Broadway

Elvis Costello: Waiting For The End Of The World

The Rutles: Hold My Hand


Anyway, that's about that.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: