NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The 2010 Summer Reading Kickoff Party...

Yesterday I hosted a big 2 hour party with cake, prizes, a special storytime and a "Choose Your Own Steve-venture" game that I invented using a plinko board and my own brand of madness.


Here are some pics ...








Click on the following picture to read one of three stories available in the "Choose Your Own Steve-venture" ...







Tomorrow is Father's Day, the absolute best day of the year.


Don't know what movie I'll watch tomorrow. But whatever it is, it'll probably be horrible.


Laters.

No comments: