NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Brain Work And My "Team" ...



So I had therapy today. It went well.


It's an uphill battle trying to fix me. For starters i'm trying to get over all of the freaky ass issues that arose from the robbery and almost dying from the gun pointed at me. Plus there's more. My grandparents both recently died and work is stressful as hell and things between me and my wife are categorized by facebook as "it's complicated." Plus I'm repressing some frightening things from the past, things that I'm trying to get to the bottom of, you know?


I'm doubling up, though. I'm getting a psychiatrist to go with my therapist so that we can try and get to the bottom of me. So now I have a "team" of professionals trying to figure me out. And I hope it works.


I'm broken. I want to be better. I want to love life again.

No comments: