NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Father's Day ...



My family is broke as hell. What I really wanted yesterday was some KFC and a trip to the drive-in, but because of our money situation they couldn't really get me anything for Father's Day.


But they got me breakfast in bed, three different ties, and the BEST and cheapest gift that my family could have ever given me ...




... I was allowed to sit my brown ass on the couch and watch whatever I wanted to all DAY and they watched it with me.


Not only did I get my quadruple feature but I watched an awesome episode of South Park, an episode of Stella, the absolute best episode of Ren and Stimpy, and my usual sunday night cartoons.


I get jealous because Mother's Day is the greatest day ever but Father's Day is an afterthought. But it was a pretty darn good day yesterday.




Cool.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog