NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Post 1,445: Steve's "OTHER" Wife ...

This is a South Park picture of me. I started using it as my facebook profile. I made it at their official website in between watching free episodes.


I think that it's an amazing splitting image of me. I'm impressed with it. I really am.


To tell you the truth, I'm in fucking LOVE with it!


My wife is gone for this whole week. She's supposed to come home tomorrow. I hope she really does. not to say my life sucks without her. It's a lot better now that i have my SECOND wife here with me.


Lisa. That's her name. She's a long time family friend and the mother of Deinna, my sometimes semi-child. She also has three other kids, two of which live with me now, along with Lisa. It can be super mad crazy in my house sometimes because at times there are up to six loud, angry, yelling, screaming, fighting kids storming around my house. It's like work is sometimes more peaceful than home. That's so sad to say.


But Lisa makes up for the madness by being my substitute wife, my "OTHER" wife. And she does a lot of the things that Natasha doesn't. she cooks and cleans and takes care of all the kids. And she's a friend to me. Natasha's a friend to me, too, but she's a friend who get annoyed at me and hits me and occasionally lets me fuck her silly.




I have two wives. It's good because it makes me go less crazy when Tasha leaves.


Plus with the two wives deal I'm halfway on my way to being Mormon!


Too bad I'm not a fucking idiot.

No comments: